Healthcare Conferences UK would like to let you know about the following upcoming events. They offer a 20% discount with the code hcuk20pmha.
|CAMHS National Summit 2023: Transforming Mental Health Services for Children & Young Adults|
Tuesday 31st January 2023, Online
This national conference focuses on transforming mental health services for children and young people, ensuring early intervention, and developing integrated services with clear care pathways from first intervention to crisis and inpatient care. The conference will look at national developments and learning from the Covid-19 pandemic and how CAMHS has had to adapt and innovate to provide effective care, and will also focus on suicide prevention, inter-agency working and access to services.
For further information and to book your place visit https://www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk/conferences-masterclasses/camhs-national-summit or click on the title above or email email@example.com
Follow this conference on Twitter @HCUK_Clare #CAMHS2023
|Self-Harm: Implementing the NICE Guideline|
Wednesday 25th January 2023, Online
This conference focuses on improving services and outcomes for people who self harm, and implementing and monitoring adherence to the NEW NICE Guideline: Self-harm: assessment, management and preventing recurrence which was published on 7th September 2022.
For further information and to book your place visit https://www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk/conferences-masterclasses/self-harm or click on the title above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow this conference on Twitter @HCUK_Clare #SelfHarm
|Improving Access, Treatment and Support for People with a Diagnosis of Personality Disorder|
Friday 27th January 2023, Online
This conference focuses on Improving Access, Treatment and Support for People living with a diagnosis of Personality Disorder. This conference will enable you to:
– Network with colleagues who are working to improve access and treatment for people living with a diagnosis of personality disorder.
– Reflect on the lived experience of someone with a diagnosis of personality disorder
– Explore how Covid-19 has impacted on people with a diagnosis of personality disorder and how we can better support people during and beyond the pandemic.
– Learn from outstanding practice in early intervention
– Ensure equity of access and improve support for people from diverse communities.
– Discuss the use of terminology and stigma associated with this diagnosis and how we can change attitudes and culture
– Understand how to deliver an effective PD Treatment Pathway including treatment models and therapeutic interventions
– Understand how you can deliver effective psychological therapies for people with personality disorder
– Identify key strategies for engaging with and supporting carers, and explore creative approaches
– Understand how to self assess and audit your service for personality disorder and develop an action plan for improvement, supporting people living with a diagnosis of personality disorder and their family and carers
– Understand how to effectively integrate suicide mitigation practice into your service
– Self assess and reflect on your own practiceSupports CPD professional development and acts as revalidation evidence.
This course provides 5 Hrs training for CPD subject to peer group approval for revalidation purposes.
For further information and to book your place visit https://www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk/conferences-masterclasses/personality-disorder or click on the title above or email email@example.com
Follow this conference on Twitter @HCUK_Clare #PersonalityDisorder2023
|Eating Disorders Masterclass|
Wednesday 15th March 2023, Online
Beat (Beat Eating Disorders National Charity) believe approximately 1.25 million people in the UK have an eating disorder. Around 25% of those affected by an eating disorder are male. This one day masterclass will provide you with an overall understanding of the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and overall management of the eating disorders you are likely to see in practice.
For further information and to book your place visit https://www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk/conferences-masterclasses/eating-disorders-masterclass or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Preventing Suicide in Young People & Children Conference|
Wednesday 22nd March 2023, Online
This Sixth National Conference which this year will be held virtually focuses on Saving Young Lives – Preventing Suicide in Children and Young People. By attending this one day conference you will hear from expert speakers on how your services can reduce preventable suicides and save young lives. Through national updates, case studies from multi-agency settings and lived experience insight, this conference aims to set the scene for progress already being made and what needs to change to improve resilience, wellbeing, mental health support and effectively prevent suicide in children and young people. The conference will use case studies to demonstrate interventions that work in health, schools, universities and multi-agency settings. The conference will examine implementation of the self harm and suicide prevention competence framework for children and young people and will also reflect on suicide prevention in young people during Covid-19.
For further information and to book your place visit https://www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk/virtual-online-courses/preventing-suicide-in-young-people-children or email email@example.com
Follow the conference on Twitter @HCUK_Clare #savingyounglives