The virtual edition of the 24th World Congress of IACAPAP will be held from 2 – 4 December 2020. Themed “Starting from the Beginning – Laying the Foundation for Lifelong Mental Health”, this 3-day virtual congress will cover issues that are close to our hearts, as well as emerging trends and topics of interests to the adolescent and child psychiatry community.
Reasons to attend:
- Join the programme designed to cater to delegates from different time zones, and engage live with speakers and presenters
- Get access to session recordings on demand, even after the congress
- Experience comprehensive programme featuring cutting-edge research and trends in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Gain international networking opportunities with potential collaborative partners, sponsors and exhibitors
- Garner invaluable insights and experiences from renowned industry and academic experts
Visit www.iacapap2020.org for more information.
Read read more about IACAPAP 2020 in the email newsletter.
COVID-19: Child & Adolescent Mental Healthcare – Disruption or Evolution?
A related webinar on ‘COVID-19: Child & Adolescent Mental Healthcare – Disruption or Evolution?‘ was held in July 2020. You can watch a recording of this webinar here.