We’ve put together a range of resources to help children and young people, as well as their parents and carers during the current situation.
For young people:
- The Anna Freud National Center for Children and Families has produced this video giving advice for young people about managing their mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus situation.
Talking with children:
- The Children’s Commissioner has produced a ‘Children’s Guide to Coronavirus‘ that is suitable for children aged 8+.
- This ‘Coronavirus Workbook for Children‘ offers a good and non-frightening way to talk about the virus with younger Children.
- Meanwhile, CBBC’s great Newsround show has a video with Dr. Chris & Dr Xand telling children what they need to know about the virus.
For parents and carers
- The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families has also produced this video with guidance to parents and carers about how they can help children and young people manage their mental health and wellbeing during any disruption caused by the Coronavirus.
- Norfolk County Council has produced these tips for staying healthy and happy while at home.
Do you know of any more resources we should include here?
Please send us an email at ContactPMHA@gmail.com