Kent, Surrey Sussex (KSS) Child Mental Health PLEAT Day
With childhood mental health problems presenting more commonly to paediatric services, this educational day aims to provide a basis of knowledge for the areas of child mental health encountered in acute/general or community paediatrics.
When: 28th February, 9am – 5pm
Where: Education Centre, William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0LZ
- Self harm and risk assessment
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Management of eating disorders in the acute setting
- How to manage low mood and anxiety as paediatricians
- Chronic illness and mental health disorders
- How to deal with challenging behaviour.
- Physical and psychological sequalae of childhood maltreatment
Please sign up via this Eventbrite Link
If you have any questions or would like more information please e-mail Dr. Olatokunbo Sanwo
(Paediatric Registrar Clinical Teaching Fellow East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust) firstname.lastname@example.org