Wednesday 21st March 2018, Hilton Leeds City, Leeds City Centre
View the conference homepage here
When more and more children are facing mental health challenges everyday this NHS conference, developed by SBK Healthcare will equip you with lots of interesting and implementable ideas which you can benefit from to improve practice for children’s mental health in acute care.
Come to this one day conference and discover realistic ways that your service can:
– Raise the profile of children’s mental health in acute care
– Develop a plan for overcoming common encounters
– Drive forward capabilities for mental health challenges
– Ensure safe staffing of acute paediatric wards
– Prepare and educate your acute workforce effectively
– Understand assessments and management of risks
– Improve communication with paediatric patients
– Implement innovation initiatives to aid mental health challenges
By quoting the code PMHA100 you will be entitiled to receive £100 off the full NHS or Public Sector price – this applies to new, full price bookings only.
To book your place visit the conference registration page
Email SBK Healthcare directly at email@example.com
Call 01732 897788 and speak directly to the team